Monday, April 22, 2013

the BIG reveal is here!

I'm not sure I know what I'm doing. But Monday is here and marked on my iphone calendar is: migrate my blog. Please be patient with me as I try to blend both sites together. 

So as not to confuse anyone else but me, this is the last of posting I will do in this "orange setting." 

Sparrow gets a makeover:) And it happens today!!!!

I will provide the link below to take you over to my new blog. And then if you want to continue to follow me, there is a place to sign up with your email address on the new site that will let you know anytime I post something new. Very EASY.

You still with me? Okay, here goes the new link. 

http://ahopskipandaleap.com/

My new blog is called: a hop, skip and a leap

All my "old" content has been moved over to the new site and categorized. I invite you to click the link above to see the makeover:)

I leave my last posting on this old site with one last project. The caption reads:

You thought I was kidding: porch before & after



And here I am enjoying the first 80 degree day in my blue chair. 


See ya around the corner at a hop, skip and a leap ahead! 

margi

PS - if for some very good reason, this doesn't go through like I envision it, please let me know! I've learned a LOT on this tech process but am still learning. I hope I know what I'm doing! If I lose you in cyberspace, you can still find me:  monkjo@live.com